Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back in the saddle

I got back to the sewing machine! It's back from the shop, so far playing nicely, and so I whipped up the rest of the blocks for this quilt. It's just two fabrics, but they go so well together. All credit to my sister, who picked the combo.



I also got the most adorable pin cushion in the mail today! It's by ccampbell0509 at etsy. Not only is it cute, but it's really one of the better ones I've had. The pins slide in and out with little resistance, which is perfect for using when I'm reaching behind me for a pin.



Finally, I thought I'd introduce you to the troublemaker who had me so exhausted and fuzzy these past few days. And yes, it's green!


1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt you are working on, and the pincushion is fabulous. Your cast, however, that's just nasty! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete